Full Property Management Derby
£99 & then 6% of the monthly rent
Our Fully Managed service is comprehensive in scope, taking care of the complete lettings and management process, saving you time and money.
Points highlighted in bold are not available with our Let only service.
- Free rental appraisal and advice on renting your property
- *Arrange for an EPC if required (legally required when marketing a property for sale or for rent)
- Take marketing photographs
- Market the property online, Zoopla, Primelocation, Facebook, plus many more sites
- Undertake accompanied viewings
- Tenant selection and comprehensive tenant referencing
- Provide 12 months legal cover (professional tenants only)
- *Arrange for a Gas Safety Certificate (if required)
- *Arrange for an Electrical Safety Inspection (if required)
- Prepare the Tenancy Agreement (additional clauses at no extra expense)
- Prepare a detailed Inventory & Schedule of Condition
- Check tenants in personally
- Read utility meters with the tenant(s)
- Inform utility providers with readings and the new legal occupier(s) name (where possible)
- Inform the local Council of the new legal occupier(s)
- Provide the tenant(s) with a standing order template for future rental payments
- Register the Tenancy Deposit with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS)
- Reconciliation of monthly rental payments (chase arrears where necessary)
- Transfer of rental payments less disbursements to landlords nominated bank account
- Monthly rental income statement emailed to landlord
- Quarterly property inspections with landlord report
- *Arrange for minor repairs and property maintenance
- Undertake final property inspection
- Liaise with tenant(s) in regard to deposit deductions (where necessary)
- Arrange for the Tenancy Deposit to be returned in full or in part to the tenant.
* The EPC and Safety Certificates are at the landlords additional expense, if arranged by us the contractors fee will be deducted from the first months rent.
With our fully managed service we can offer our landlord portfolio insurance. This is competitively priced at £1.54 per £1,000 of rebuild costs, plus IPT which is currently 10%, there is also a small administration fee. Our portfolio insurance runs from June and is provided by Liverpool Victoria.
vanquish letting services limited
Registered Office: Vicarage Corner House, Burton Road, Derby DE23 6AE
Company Number: 8147005
Call: 0800 0232550
Hours: Mon - Fri 9:00am to 7:00pm | Weekends 10:00am to 3:00pm