Full Property Management
Our Fully Managed service is comprehensive in scope, taking care of the complete lettings and management process, saving you time and money. Having your property managed by a professional letting agent will ensure that your property is cared for correctly and the best possible tenants are situated in it. We already manage a large portfolio of rental properties throughout Derby and the surrounding areas and have a fantastic reputation for the lettings management service we offer. This service is available in Derby, Burton and Ashbourne. Call us today on 0800 0232550 to arrange your free, no obligation consultation and rental valuation.
Points highlighted in bold are not available with our Let only service.
- Free rental appraisal and advice on renting your property
- *Arrange for an EPC if required (legally required when marketing a property for sale or for rent)
- Take marketing photographs
- Market the property online, Zoopla, Primelocation, Facebook, plus many more sites
- Undertake accompanied viewings
- Tenant selection and comprehensive tenant referencing
- Provide 12 months legal cover (professional tenants only)*
- Arrange for a Gas Safety Certificate (if required)**
- Arrange for an Electrical Safety Inspection (if required)**
- Prepare the Tenancy Agreement (additional clauses at no extra expense)
- Prepare a detailed Inventory & Schedule of Condition
- Check tenants in personally
- Read utility meters with the tenant(s)
- Inform utility providers with readings and the new legal occupier(s) name (where possible)
- Inform the local Council of the new legal occupier(s)
- Provide the tenant(s) with a standing order template for future rental payments
- Register the Tenancy Deposit with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS)
- Reconciliation of monthly rental payments (chase arrears where necessary)
- Transfer of rental payments less disbursements to landlords nominated bank account
- Monthly rental income statement emailed to landlord
- Quarterly property inspections with landlord report
- Arrange for minor repairs and property maintenance**
- Undertake final property inspection
- Liaise with tenant(s) in regard to deposit deductions (where necessary)
- Arrange for the Tenancy Deposit to be returned in full or in part to the tenant.
* As part of our Fully Managed Service we will provide you with a 12 month legal policy. This policy will cover the cost of regaining possession in the unlikely event that this is required. This legal cover can be renewed on an annual basis for the monthly equivalent of just £3.00 per tenant, per month.
** The EPC and Safety Certificates are at the landlords additional expense, if arranged by us the contractors fee will be deducted from the first months rent.
Set-up fee £249.00, monthly management commission equivalent to 6% of the monthly rent, minimum monthly commission of £27.00 applies.
Managing properties throughout Derby
Here at Vanquish Letting Services, we management a number of properties for landlords throughout Derby and the surrounding areas. As letting agents, we'll help to find the best tenants for the property you have available. We'll then take care of the day to day management of the property ensuring it meets with all current legislation and criteria set by the local authority.
As Derby letting agents, we are perfectly positioned to manage rental properties throughout Derby and the surrounding areas. We already have a number of happy landlords on our books and we are capable of managing any type of rental property. Whether it's a flat or large family home, we'll ensure your property is managed correctly and both you and your tenants are looked after. Feel free to get in touch and one of our letting agents will be happy to discuss our fully managed property service in more detail with you.
With our Fully Managed and Premium Services we can offer our landlord portfolio insurance. This is competitively priced at £1.54 per £1,000 of rebuild costs, plus IPT which is currently 12%, there is also a small administration fee. Our portfolio insurance runs from June and is provided by Liverpool Victoria.
Advantages of having your rental property managed
It’s common for landlord to choose a fully managed property service as it takes the day to day management away from them. We have been offering lettings property management to clients throughout Derby for a number of years and have developed a well-known reputation for the service that we provide. Many people choose to have their properties managed by letting agents as it offers a range of benefits, some of which are:
Lettings and management services tailored to your requirements
Legal requirements are taken care of
All paperwork and documentation is watertight
Referencing checks help to filter out bad tenants
Maintenance of the property is stress free
Properties are rented out much more quickly
Impartial services when disputes arise between the landlord and tenant
These are just a few of the great advantages of using a letting agent. Our fully managed property service is designed to protect the landlord ensuring all of the appropriate paperwork is in place and the property meets current requirements. If you're interested in having lettings property management carried out, then be sure to get in touch with Vanquish Letting Services.
Having offered our fully managed lettings property service to landlords in and around the Derby area for a number of years, we have developed a well-known and highly respected reputation as professional letting agents. This is what one of our landlords has to say:
As a landlord, I have used Vanquish Letting Services several times now and have always been very pleased, securing suitable tenants within a short time scale. Mark is reliable and his friendly, approachable "can do" style means that he is a pleasure to work with. Moreover, whilst the fees for the service from Vanquish are attractive for both landlord and tenant, the service is far superior to the other agents I have engaged. Whole-heartedly recommended.
Vanquish Letting Services Limited
Registered Office: 219 Burton Road, Derby. DE23 6AE
Company Number: 8147005
Call: 0800 0232550
Hours: Mon - Fri 9:00am to 7:00pm | Weekends 10:00am to 3:00pm